Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goodbye MN - Hello Prishtinë, Kosovë

Last picture in Minnesota before we set off to the airport.

Our apartment block. The street names in Pristina are really confusing so we don't know the name of our building or street, but so far we have managed to direct people to us successfully.

The welcoming entrance to our building. I like to call this look 'derelict-chic.'

Our living room/ kitchen area.

Enjoying our new cable tv connection. Complete with our new favorite show, 'Extreme Explosions.'

(Words by Charlotte, Pictures by Neil)

4 comments:

  1. I already left a comment, but I don't know where it went- it didn't post! I was honored to be the 1st one signed up for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new adventure! So excited for you two! Can't wait to hear more about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg yay! your apartment looks really cosy :) i hope you're having a good time over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shoots. i realise i didn't leave my name, it's Sarah here:)

    ReplyDelete