After a long week, I spent the weekend just getting little things done. Brought 4 pairs of pants to the tailor (all of the bums are ripped...), cleaned the whole apt (Charlotte taught me the difference between "cleaning" and "tidying", graded all my homework for 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 11th. And lesson planned for the upcoming week.
| pre-cleaning incense and my new Muslim flag. |
| paint! |
I ended up with some fancy acrylic paint from the netherlands, brushes and two canvases and Charlotte got some great german pastels and a new sketch book. We are so ready to create some masterpieces...
Speaking of handmade crafts and such, we found an entertaining and yet slightly eerie sign yesterday walking home through a new alley-way. Not necessarily comforting in a place like Kosovo...
sounds like a great weekend, glad to hear you're into art! I almost wrecked my truck on snowbank.
ReplyDelete